I'm finally back after not having internet for a couple weeks. I missed all my internet friends. I never really realize how much I use the internet to talk to people until I am forced to go without it. Hopefully I'll be here awhile this time.
No news in the land of me. I've been working, reading, watching as little tv as possible, and just spending time with family. I have missed having internet access because this is how I find all my new music. You certainly can't rely on MTV to keep you up to date on what's happening in music. All they show are lame reality shows. I'm not going to rant about that, but I do remember a time when the M in MTV stood for music. I wonder what it stands for now...
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment