Yeah, so , my last blog. Let's just say I lost it. I seriously can't remember my password or which email address I used to set it up. I can request my password, but it's kind of hard to retrieve your password when you can't recieve it. Oh well, let's hope this one I can keep up with.
So, it's a brand new year. It's all shiny and spotless right now. Nothing has happened to take the new year smell away yet. I do hope that the new year brings everyone good things and very few bad things. More ying, less yang, or something like that.
I'm on vacation (forced, but it's better than nothing) from work. The school is closed until Jan.3 and I don't have to be back until the 4th. Life is pretty good. I've managed to read lots, spend less time online, and spend quality time with the family. So far, so good.
Alright, I think that's enough for a first post. Time to go finish listening to the Evil A Go-Go podcast. Later...
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Woot! Blog on, bitch!
How you lose a website?! GAH!!
I was wondering where you'd run off to...
Jenn, you did read my post didn't you? I didn't actually loose it so much as can't remember the password and can't retrieve it either. I have this one stored away for safe keeping so hopefully it won't happen again.
Bruce, it's good to "see" you. How's it going?
Why is it that we can remember stupid crap like lyrics to a dumb song, but when we really want to remember something important we can't find it?
Popped over from Jenn's blog...Happy New Year!
~Eyes
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
How many e-mail addresses do you have?
Popped over from "Question of the Day"!
I lied- it was from Jenns site!
(Yeah- thats what late night blogging does to a person)
Post a Comment