Friday, March 2, 2007

The week in review

So, it's Friday and the week has come to an end. Not a lot has happened on this end. I'm feeling better after my illness. My manager decided to be generous and share his virus germs. But I got the last laugh, I'm better and he's still sick! Infect me huh?!

In world news (gossip), Anna Nicole was buried today in the Bahamas. I tried to watch some coverage of the funeral, but as with all things Anna Nicole, it made my brain tired. I think I lost IQ points when I used to watch her show. Also Paris Hilton got another moving violation (which I assume means driving drunk) and from what I read she may get jail time (I'll believe that when I see it).

Miffy is coming back to America. She's staying with Kim. Jenn is coming back to Virginia and is staying with me again. We're going to the beach (where Kim lives) to see Miffy and go to Busch Gardens (yay! Roller coasters!!). I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun!!

Work will be getting busy again. Military Ball, Parents weekend. Soon it will be Alumni weekend and Mother's day and then Senior dinner. Time flies when you're not having fun.

Ok, that's enough boring information for one day. Have a good one.

No comments: