Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oops!! I forgot my Sunday What You Should Be Listening To!

Silly me!! Two posts in one day! How unlike me.

So here's what I think you should be listening to (not that anyone listens to me).

1)Deftones - Anything by this band is great. If you've never heard them check out Change (In The House Of Flies), Minerva, Passenger, Hole In The Earth, and Beware.

2)The Flaming Lips - Totally not like anything else out there. You really have to be in a certain mood to listen to them. Try Do You Realize and Flight Test.

3)Flogging Molly - No band list of mine would be complete without this band. I love Irish music and this is Irish punk(ish) music at it's finest. Try Drunken Lullabies, Grace Of God Go I, Far Away Boys, Factory Girls, and Seven Deadly Sins.

4)Gnarles Barkley - Yes, I went there. This totally puts me in a good mood. Great album (St. Elsewhere). Try Go Go Gadget Gospel, Crazy, and Gone Daddy Gone.

5)Godspeed You Black Emperor - Sadly not together anymore, this is depression music. Only please don't listen to it when depressed, it will only make things worse. I seriously love this band. Great chill music. I like to listen to them when I go to sleep at night. Try Moya, She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, and Omaha.

No comments: