Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thanks so much for sharing

So I've been sick for a few days with some kind of virus. For me it started out with every inch of skin I had hurting and I had a fever. The next day the fever and aching skin were gone, but in their place was a total lack of energy and a slightly upset stomach and stuffy nose. The following day I again had no energy and a slightly upset stomach. Today I actually felt like going back to work but I'm still not back to my normal self. This virus or whatever the hell it is has made it's way around the kitchen. The new manager kindly decided to share it with me (how thoughtful, no?). Hopefully I'll be able to keep it to myself. While laying around for 3 days doing nothing but watching tv with the occasional trip to the bathroom or refrigerator is nice, I would rather do it when I'm not in agony or unable to enjoy the vacation.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sirius satellite radio for putting a 90's alternative music station on the air. It's nice to actually know and like all the music that's played for once.

No comments: