So Britney Spears went totally nutso and shaved her head. She went into a salon and told them what she wanted, they refused, so she grabbed the clippers and did it herself. Then she proceeded to go out and get 2 new tattoos. Now I'm definitely not dissing anyone that gets tattoos, because I have a couple, but when you randomly decide to shave all your hair off because "I don't want them touching me" then I think you're ready for the little men with the white coats to come take you away for a nice "vacation".
The people who own the salon have set up a website to auction off Britney's hair. The minimum bid they will accept is $1,000,000. When I read that I think my mouth hung open for a few minutes. My brain actually didn't want to process it. Why in heaven's name would you want to spend one million dollars on anyone's hair. I wouldn't bid $.02 on Britney's anything.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment