Sunday, February 18, 2007

What you should be listening to

Since Kurt (sometimes) has his Friday Random 10, I thought I'd do a Sunday What You Should Be Listening To. These are all bands I enjoy and since I love to share music, I thought this would be a good way. So here are a few bands you should listen to.

1.) AFI - seriously. I've loved them for going on 4 years now and I never get tired of them. They reinvent themselves with each album.
2.) 30 Seconds To Mars - I know Jared Leto is a total douche, but the music is still way good. Kind of on the pop side, but rockin' none the less.
3.) A Perfect Circle - Sadly no longer together but still worth listening to. Maynard can do no wrong with me.
4.) Combichrist - while not everyone's cup of tea, they are a great industrial band. So if you like industrial or are interested in seeing what the genres like, give Combichrist a listen.
5.) Death Cab For Cutie - Really good band. Period.


That's enough for now. I'll do this every Sunday (unless I forget, which seems likely).

No comments: