I know, I know. I'm a lousy blogger. I try and lead an interesting enough life to write about but somehow it just doesn't happen. This small town and having kids thing is keeping me down! (just kidding) I do live in the middle of nowhere, but it is a good place to raise a family. Low crime and all.
So at work they had one cook to quit (for those that don't know I work in the kitchen of a military school), which meant they had to hire someone to take her place. They also had to hire a new manager because our old one got the boot (long and really lame story). So they hired a girl for a cook/snack bar position and a new cook/manager. The manager is a cool guy who totally reminds me of Kurt for some reason (I'm not entirely sure why). He's pretty laid back and seems like he'll be fun to work with. The girl they hired is a real winner (I hope you can read the sarcasm I attached to that sentence). She hasn't even been there a month yet and she's already missed about a week of work. She cooked one night (and not by herself, she helped another person cook) and she left a note for the boss saying she was exhausted and wouldn't be coming in the next day. Honey, you haven't even felt what tired is yet. Just wait until we have to feed the parents on Parents weekend (800 people) or Mother's Day (again around 800 people) or Alumni weekend (where everything has to be beyond perfect). Bitch, please. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. She came in today (after having been off "sick" for 2 days) with a note or something for the boss. I'm hoping it was a letter of resignation. Seriously, if you can't hang with the big boys then go play somewhere else.
Miffy is coming back!! Yay!! She's staying at our friend Kim's house (which happens to be at the beach). My family and I will be spending the weekend there and we'll all be going to Busch Gardens. They have a new roller coaster this year the I must ride, if I don't chicken out at the sight of it, hahaha. Good times will be had by all.
I'm getting a new tattoo soon (hopefully). I'm thinking of getting my AFI one done. I just need to save the money to have it done. I'm going with Sarah and Jeremy to get one. We have the idea to get a DFAC (Despair Faction Atlantic Chapter ) one. It should be cool. If not that one then I'm getting the AFI design I want. I want so many tattoos and have so little money, hahaha.
Ok, I think I've bored you enough. Laters.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment