Friday, May 4, 2007

I suck at this

Updating that is. I never have anything remotely interesting to say. I'm home from work today with a migraine (it's a little better now) so I figured I'd better do this while I had the chance.

In a little over a month Miss Jenn and Miss Miffy will arrive for their visits. I can't fucking wait! I bought my tickets to Busch Gardens the other day so I'm all set. I got the Virginia Residents Fun Card. You get unlimited visits to the park for the price of a one day admission. Can't go wrong with that! Good times shall be had by all. Jenn is bringing her son this time. It will be his first time in an airplane and his first time seeing the ocean. How much fun is he going to have? I predict lots.

We are entering the busy time at work. Lots of picnics, special dinners, Mother's Day lunch, and finally senior dinner. So much to do, so little time. I just keep telling myself that after this month I get a month off (and boy do I need it!).

I think that's all for this time. Hopefully it won't take me as long to update next time.

No comments: